Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good Food in Bags (part 1)

If you have never had Popcorn Indiana's Kettle Corn, I say "Get thee to a grocery or convenience store, now!" Not being much of a junk food eater or a dessert person, this sort of thing typically does not appeal to me, but the delicate balance of sweet and salty is just perfect! This stuff is so addictive you will eat all 12 oz. at one sitting! The good news though, is that it's still popcorn and eating the whole bag really isn't that bad for you. Yay!

Yum. The darker pieces are the sugar-coated ones, the lighter are lightly salted. Mmmm... This stuff, by the way also comes in unusual flavors like Summer BBQ and Smoked Cheddar and even Chili Con Queso. They sound totally bizarre but are equally as good! But note, they are not nearly as healthy as the original.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I friggin' *love* this stuff! You're totally right with the fact that you can eat a whole bag in one sitting. The BBQ one is amazing, but really, they're all good.

Now they just have to make truffle oil and cheese flavor and I can die happily.

-Donnie

Thanks for reading said...

I miss Popcorn Indiana popcorn! They have a Hollywood Popcorn in Jerusalem and it's just not the same! I even tried making kettle corn myself and managed to burn the kernels into one big miss! Yuck! Love your blog Twyla!