Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lunch for Breakfast

I heard something -- once again -- on TV the other day about how important it is to have breakfast. I try to eat breakfast regularly, but I'm really not much of a breakfast foods person. I could take or leave an omelette; oatmeal is only "eh." French toast and sausage are good but I'd rather have them later in the day. That's why I am really loving Pret a Manger's Organic Egg and Tomato on a baguette! So much so that I had it no less than 3 times last week. What's funny is that the baguette version of this sandwich is only served for breakfast and not even for lunch. They have egg salad for lunch, but it's on sliced sandwich bread, rather than a baguette. I don't get it. Anyhow, the breakfast version is delish -- it's nicely seasoned with a ton of pepper and not too much mayo. Yum!

No comments: